Katering Pekingese Guarantee
* All puppies sold will be honestly represented and evaluated as accurately as possible.
* A licensed veterinarian prior to delivery will examine all puppies if shipped via airlines.
* An Oregon State Health Certificate will be furnished at time of delivery if puppy is shipped via the airlines.
* KATERING PEKINGESE guarantees this puppy to be free of all communicable diseases, for which it was vaccinated as stated on the above pet medical record for a period of 3 days (72 hours) from the date of purchase.
* Buyer can have the puppy thoroughly examined by a licensed veterinarian (at buyer's expense) within a period of no more than 3 days of delivery.
* If within 3 days from the time the buyer takes possession of the puppy, it is found by a licensed veterinarian not to be in good health, KATERING PEKINGESE must be notified immediately. KATERING PEKINGESE will then decide to issue a refund or replace the puppy with a new puppy, once the examining veterinarian has furnished a health report to KATERING PEKINGESE. The buyer is responsible for any shipping fees and/ or crate fees needed to deliver the puppy safely to KATERING PEKINGESE.
* KATERING PEKINGESE also guarantees this puppy to be free of Genetic Defects for a period of not more than one year from the date of purchase. Genetic defects shall only include: cataracts of the eyes, heart murmurs above grade 1 on a scale of 1 to 6, liver shunts, and deafness. Genetic defects shall not include: diseases of any nature for these are the responsibility of the buyer to keep vaccinations current and up to date, umbilical hernias, as this condition will close up and/or reduce size on its own with age and if not totally closed it never poses a life threatening condition. If buyer chooses to have the umbilical closed surgically, it is totally the financial and physical responsibility of the buyer. Pekingese puppy nostrils sometimes are or seam pinched at a very young age during teething. We strongly recommend they never be surgically altered. Scarring and pigment loss is irreversible when opened surgically. during teething, nostrils occasionally become pinched but reopen when teething is complete.
* If during the course of the year stated above this puppy is examined by two (2) unassociated veterinarians and found to have a congenital or genetic disorder, which will seriously impact the quality of life, short of euthanasia, or require continuous medical treatment throughout the course of the puppy's life KATERING PEKINGESE will upon provision of veterinary reports, provide buyer with one of the following options: Should buyer choose to keep the puppy and accept partial refund, KATERING PEKINGESE will, upon receipt of proof of spay/neuter and return of AKC papers, refund 50% of purchase price. Should buyer choose to relinquish ownership of the puppy to KATERING PEKINGESE, KATERING PEKINGESE will replace the puppy or refund the purchase price less any shipping or miscellaneous charges necessary for transportation of puppy to/ from KATERING PEKINGESE. AKC paper with a signed transfer must accompany the puppy
* In the event that your puppy should suddenly die, within the 1 year from date of purchase, an autopsy should be performed within 72 hours of the time of death at the expense of the buyer. If the buyer wishes not to perform an autopsy then this guarantee becomes null and void. While waiting for an autopsy to be performed the puppy should be kept refrigerated, NOT FROZEN, to keep puppy from decaying.
* If an autopsy is performed and it is determined that the puppy died from a Congenital or Genetic defect the puppy will be replaced or the seller will give full refund of the purchase price once the buyer has furnished KATERING PEKINGESE with a veterinarian report as to the cause of death. Buyer will pay all shipping expenses if a replacement puppy is requested. If an autopsy is performed, at the buyers expense, and it is determined that the puppy did NOT Die from a genetic defect KATERING PEKINGESE is no longer liable for any compensation for the puppy.
* Because of the variety and quality of dog foods available, and all canine illness are NOT covered by vaccination, we Strongly Recommend that all KATERING PEKINGESE dogs/puppies be kept on a quality food like PEDIGREE or a food with LAMB AND RICE.
* Veterinarian expenses incurred by the buyer, for any reason, will not be KATERING PEKINGESES' responsibility.
* Size, color, show quality, and temperament of puppy are not guaranteed.
* If ALL conditions of this contract are not met, this contract is then null and void.
* This contract supersedes any and all previous agreements.
* This Guarantee is Non-Transferable.
* Any Additional Terms written takes precedence over all above printed material.
* By sending your payment for this puppy in either; cash, money order, Paypal or credit card, you have acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to all of the terms and conditions of the contract!
* By signing below you agree to all terms and conditions as stated in this contract.
* Both parties are aware that this is a legal and binding contract.
Buyer’s Signature Date
Seller's Signature Date